Who does this plan work best for?
Cravings - we all get them...but learning how to manage them and our lives around them is key to maintaining weight loss success. This program is designed just for that. Nothing is off limits - you can make most anything work on this plan with a little planning and moderation. Satisfy your cravings by learning to control your portion size of them. Have a 1⁄2 cup of ice cream instead of a 1⁄2 pint. Enjoy a meal out with
your family confident that you can easily make better, more informed choices that work within your daily BITES. You CAN conquer those cravings!
Followed as intended, this plan can be significantly helpful for:
● Most anyone
● Learning portion control
● Adopting a balanced eating style of enjoying everything in moderation
How does this plan work?
Each day you have a range of BITES to use. You have DAILY BITES calculated from your individual profile taking into account your age, gender, height, weight and activity levels. You also have access to a bank of WEEKLY BITES and can earn extra ACTIVITY BITES should you need them. This is in addition to the items on the  Bite Food List that you do not need to track but certainly can if you want to follow Calories or your
Macros (Protein/Fat/Carbs). Tracking Secondary Metrics is one of the great PRO features available to members.
To help you make better meal choices - lean protein and healthy produce choices have lower BITES scores and sugary or fast foods have higher ones. Think of it as a “throttle”. You can still have those items, but they will just cost you more, giving you a chance to stop and consider if it is something you really want.
This plan's calculations focus on:
Calories + Fat + Fiber (capped at 4g)
With CONQUER CRAVINGS, you have a moderate number of DAILY & WEEKLY BITES in comparison to other Healthi weight loss programs. The minimum range is 18 DAILY + 35 WEEKLY. Weeklies never change on this plan. ACTIVITY BITES are encouraged to be earned and an be used in conjunction with WEEKLY BITES for the best success.
HOW DO I GET THE BEST RESULTS ON THIS PLAN?
● When thinking about your meals, a good rule of thumb is to have 1⁄2 meal come from healthy, non starchy vegetables as a salad or side, 1⁄4 meal in the form of whole grains, starchy vegetables or complex carbohydrates and 1⁄4 meal, a lean protein source.
● One of the things many members enjoy about this plan is that you are free to choose from basically anything your family likes. If they prefer chicken thighs over breast - that’s okay - you can make it work. You want to have potatoes or rice with your steak? On this plan, it can easily be worked in. Nothing is off limits. You can still have your favorite foods by learning to choose them in moderation and make healthy ingredient swaps where you can.
● So instead of letting your cravings control you, work them into your plan. This plan, more than any other, is designed to use at least some of your weeklies each day to round out your meals and treats. They are not extras to only be used on special occasions - they are simply set aside for you to divide as you see fit.
● Most members lose best on this plan when they utilize at least 50-75% of the weeklies each week with many members using them all. In this plan weeklies are not EXTRAS, they are simply set aside for you to divide as you need. PRO users can turn on secondary calorie tracking to help make sure you are hitting your daily calorie targets.
● REACH OUT TO YOUR COMMUNITY - To help you discover great recipes, ingredient swaps, or your next accountability buddy - join our CONQUER CRAVINGS group in the Community section of your app to see how other members are finding success on this plan. Follow us on Instagram for daily inspiration and join us on Facebook for weekly meeting details.
Zero Bites Food
All foods, as shown on the list, are  BITES. While all foods still contain calories, these healthy choices do not need to be counted as long as they do not contain any ADDED SUGAR or OILS on the label. Use these as the base for your meals and then utilize your daily BITES to round your meals out.
List of Zero BITES Food
• All foods on this list are TRUE  in any amount - fresh, frozen or canned (drained) without any ADDED sugars or oils.
• All dried fruits, plus several items such as nuts, seeds, avocado, medjool dates and coconut are always counted.
• Naturally occurring sugars as indicated on the nutritional label are fine - only ADDED sugars in the ingredient list change things.
• To find these items listed correctly, just search the item exactly as shown on this list in the ZERO BITES GUIDE at the top of your food search bar (second tab from the left)
• Do not scan zero bite foods - this will use the full nutritional data and will show as BITES.
• Do not search by brand (Halo), specific type (Gala Apple) or preparation (Scrambled Egg) - this also uses full nutritional data.
Artichoke Hearts (No Oil)
Beets / Beet Greens
Broccoli / Broccolini
Capers / Caperberries
Endive / Escarole
Hearts of Palm
Nopales / Cactus
Peppers (All Varieties)
Pickles (Dill Only)
Pico De Gallo
Scallions / Spring Onions
Seaweed / Nori Sheets (No Oil)
Sprouts (All Varieties)
Turnips / Turnip Greens
Yellow Summer Squash
Carrots, raw = 0
Carrots, cooked = 1 cup / 1pt
Onions, raw = 0
Onions, cooked = 1 cup / 1pt
Pumpkin, fresh, cooked = 0
Pumpkin, canned = 1 cup / 1pt
Egg whites/ Substitutes
1-2 = 0
3+ = they become worth BITES
(Use the “Egg, white, raw, fresh listings - there are ones by the cup, by the tbsp and by individual egg size)
The “Blended Fruit” rule DOES NOT apply to this plan. Fruit and veggies made into smoothies / juices ARE NOT counted.